Experienced & Certified
M.S. L.Ac., Dipl. O.M.
Christy completed her Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver. This four-year program consists of 2,850 hours of education including 990 hours of clinical practice. Christy’s training included acupuncture, herbal therapy, internal medicine, electrical stimulation, nutrition, and other TCM modalities. In addition, she completed a clinical internship at the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in southwestern China and is the former Vice President of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado. Her credentials include:
- Licensed: Diplomate of Oriental Medicine through the State of Colorado
- Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified: Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Level 2 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Low Level Laser Therapy
- Certified: Level 3 Acutonics Practitioner
- Certified: NAET Practitioner (Allergy Elimination)
- Certified: Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Certified: Clean Needle Technique
- Certified: CPR and first aid
- Member: American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- Member: Acupuncture Association of Colorado
- Bachelor’s Degree: Medical Anthropology, Minor Health
- Masters Degree: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Christy lectures nationally for Bay Area Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Continuing Education Seminars.
Devyn is a nationally board-certified and licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. She is a graduate of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. She graduated with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Dance, from which she graduated on the Dean’s list with honors. She was classically trained in Vaganova ballet, as well as modern dance.
She received her medical training from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver, CO, where she completed her Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, gaining proficiency in acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and several conjunct modalities including Cupping, Auricular, and Electro-Stimulation Acupuncture.
Born and raised in the Denver area, Devyn loves to indulge in the many outdoor activities Colorado has to offer, such as hiking, fishing, dog-walking, camping, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. One of Devyn’s biggest passions includes her love of food and cooking for family and friends. When not immersed in the world of medicine, Devyn is an avid yoga practitioner and meditation enthusiast. Devyn resides in Morrison with her two golden retrievers and enjoys adventuring in nature as much as possible.
Devyn’s philosophy as a practitioner is grounded in patient empowerment, education, and community.
Her clinical interests include:
- Nutrition & exercise / health & wellness
- Addiction therapy
- Women’s Health and Fertility
- Pain Management
M.S.O.M., Dipl. O.M. & L.Ac.
Casey offers pulse balancing using adult or pediatric acupuncture, moxibustion, tuina, magnets, tuning forks and/or herbs. A balanced pulse is the keystone to the best personal health and disease prevention programs.
- Master of Science: Oriental Medicine from Southwest Acupuncture College.
- Licensed: Diplomate of Oriental Medicine from NCCAOM.
- Licensed: Acupuncturist with Colorado DORA.
- Awarded: Gentle Tiger Scholarship for demonstrating superior point location skills and understanding the clinical energetics of points.