Christy Kennedy, M.S. L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. completed her Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver. This four-year program consists of 2,850 hours of education including 990 hours of clinical practice. Christy’s training included acupuncture, herbal therapy, internal medicine, electrical stimulation, nutrition, and other TCM modalities. In addition, she completed a clinical internship at the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in southwestern China and is the former Vice President of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado. Her credentials include:
- Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Licensed: Diplomat of Oriental Medicine through the State of Colorado
- Certified: Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Level 2 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Low Level Laser Therapy
- Certified: Level 3 Acutonics Practitioner
- Certified: NAET Practitioner (Allergy Elimination)
- Certified: Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Certified: Clean Needle Technique
- Member: American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- Bachelor’s Degree: Medical Anthropology, Minor Health
- Certified: CPR and first aid.
Christy lectures nationally for Bay Area Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Continuing Education Seminars.